Old May 27th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Passenger

Default Glory

I am going on my 1st cruise June 26th on the Carnival Glory, could i hear possibly of some people who are going or what all there is to do!?!?

Thanks!

D.Whitt
Old May 27th, 2004, 05:33 PM
StEpHiE

Default Re: Glory

I went on the Glory and it was really fun! Go to the shows at night, including the comedy shows, because those were really good. You should also go to the arcade and the pools becuase thats where most of the people on my trip hung out... but don't worry you'll have a blast!
Old May 27th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to DanPolulak

Hey,
My friend over right now was on the Glory last summer and he said this...

"If you are over 18 there is an awesome night club called White Heat. If your a teen theres a video arcade/teen dance club with a Monopoly theme. Yeah it sounds kind of conry but it was really cool. Theres a bar thats based all on golf and 5 pools and a slide. Theres also a basketball court and pingpong tables. The comdians were also really good."

RIP- Cruisemates Teen Host
Old May 28th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch

i went on glory and the ultraviolets teen thing was pretty cool, during the day theres volleyball and basketball courts, the gym, tons of food, the arcade. i didnt go to any shows, but if thats your thing, then im sure theyre pretty good.

Old May 28th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Passenger

thanks