CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/index.php)
-   Styles At Sea (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=314)
-   -   Toe Rings In The Sun! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314759)

Trip May 28th, 2006 09:57 PM

Toe Rings In The Sun!

Are you a toe ring kinda gal? A few years back at the Del Ray Beach Art Fair, I bought the cutest ones..They were on a clear elastic thread and attached to a snap on, interchangable crystal flower. I bought a set, and one for my daughter..She ended up with all of them. I thought I would love them,and I do, on other ladies;):)

jenjoe30 May 29th, 2006 09:32 AM

i love toe rings. I wear them all summer. I normally just buy mine at walmart because I'm constantly losing them.

les1026 June 6th, 2006 10:39 AM

I never take mine off. It doesn't bother me with shoes on. It is small and gold, so it won't turn colors on me. I think they look great on women of all ages. My mom is 63 and she loves hers!!

FlyerGirl July 18th, 2006 12:53 AM

I love toe rings also. I also lose them a lot. I buy mine at Sam Moon in Dallas (they are also online) for about $6 for 72 (six diff styles). These are the type that are are adjustable. Pretty cheap and I do not have to worry about losing them.

dina July 18th, 2006 10:04 AM

I love them with flipflops but that it off when I'm doing some serious walking around. I got a nasty blister once and that was enough.

Desdemona01 July 21st, 2006 02:03 PM

I wear them with sandals but not with Crocs or closed-toe shoes. I have an adorable one with purple paw prints from an animal rescue site

Repsol Rod May 20th, 2008 03:47 PM

Bump!

You'll have to forgive me for bumping ancient threads. Just trying to regenerate some dialogue in topics in which I have an expressed interest.

Now then, what say you about guys wearing toe rings? I'll be the first to volunteer that most men don't give their feet the attention most women do. But there are some gents who really take care of themselves and could get away with the look. I just so happen to be one but that's not my motivation. I just like to push the envelope. When it comes to fashion - if someone asks me why, I reply "why not?." If I am told I shouldn't, I ask "why shouldn't I?"
Now I'm a logical chap and will listen to reason but if someone says "you can't" without a valid argument to back it up - boy that pushes my buttons!

*Braces for the onslaught*[/i]

Repsol

Trip May 20th, 2008 07:15 PM

Actually, I don't think I would have an issue with a well groomed younger man wearing a simple one.....on an older guy, like my hubby...OY!

seamonkey July 15th, 2008 03:31 PM

I buy my toe rings at the place I get a pedicure. I also love jewled tonail designs.

Mike M July 16th, 2008 06:15 PM

I lost my toe ring 26 years ago. After I was married it became permanently attached to my nose. LOL

Take care,
Mike

willy q July 21st, 2008 08:24 PM

GOOD ONE MIKE

JamesRT August 19th, 2008 03:48 PM

Mam,
I'd rather see women with rings, oh never mind! rofl

vi reynolds June 21st, 2009 02:03 AM

I think they are cute with flip flops for instance. Now, we close toe shoes I'm sure I'd find them a little uncomfortable.

Repsol Rod July 13th, 2016 05:12 PM

Trying to increase my post count

1 Attachment(s)
How about this?

Big Tanya October 3rd, 2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dina (Post 802546)
I love them with flipflops .... I got a nasty blister.

Oh Dear, I do hope the blister went away.
I love flip flops, as they make the world a better place.