Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

Old March 21st, 2001, 10:24 AM
kjaa

Default SAN JUAN WITH CHILDREN

OUR SHIP DOCKS ABOUT 6:00 OR 8:00 IN THE EVENING IN SAN JUAN WHAT IS THERE TO DO IN THE EVENING WITH A 12 AND 7 YEAR OLD?
Old March 23rd, 2001, 02:29 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Mark Send a message via Yahoo to Mark
Default Re: SAN JUAN WITH CHILDREN

if you find out, let me know. i will be docking at 4:30 on april 9, for about 7 hrs...with my 11 yrs old daughter.
Old March 23rd, 2001, 05:20 PM
Luisa Frey Gaynor

Default Re: SAN JUAN WITH CHILDREN

We were in that situation last year with my then six year old daughter. We did not opt for a shore excursion because they all ran too late in the evening for her. Instead, a block away from the cruise ship pier (by the tourist information building), you can hire a horse drawn carriage. We loved the ride since the driver pointed out the sites which were all romantically lit up for the evening. There was also a great crafts market at the tourist info square too which we thoroughly enjoyed. Have fun!