Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old October 12th, 2014, 06:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile 27 SWM for any age/gender for RCCL around the Med May/June/July 15

Hi everyone,

There is a first for everything, I have been on 9 cruises so far and enjoy going with Royal Caribbean! I would normally cruise with my mum to bring the price down but she has booked a world cruise for 4 months and can't think of going on another one next year (how selfish! Ha) so I'm looking for a great person to go away with.

I am a 27 SWM who doesn't smoke, doesn't snore and occasionally drinks. I do like to sleep in (I am on holiday!) and will be out and about most of the day but would like to meet up for dining and theatre (if you want to). I am looking for anyone with a pulse really, I'm not too fussy as long as your not a serial moaner and up for a relaxing holiday!

So the good bit! I am looking to cruise around May/June/July 15 avoiding the school holidays around the med preferably for anything between 7-14 nights. Ideally with Royal Caribbean but am open for other suggestions and like to keep it cheap and cheerful in an inside stateroom but if a good deal comes up a royal suite might be nice haha!!

Anyway if anyone likes the sound of a cruise around that time then please let me know either on here or email me johnpickering91@hotmail.com

John