Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 18th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to hytenjr
Default Does So. Caribbean out of San Juan sound good to anyone?

All the 7 day cruises out of San Juan stop at 5 islands. I want to bicycle on each of them. Maybe you'd like to .. or maybe not.
I am an athletic 70+ DWM who does not smoke so you should not either. I don't drink but I can still be an entertaining conversationalist. I love the great eating that cruises offer ... and I bike to burn off the calories.
Early January cruises are very cheap.