Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old October 30th, 2017, 06:58 AM
Familiar Face

Default 57 yr-old seeking male/female cabinmate Mini-Suite Regal Princess Jan 2818

I’m Cindy, a 57-yr-old seasoned cruiser from Toronto. I just reserved myself a great deal on this “Hosted Singles Cruise” and am looking for 2 cabinmates... male/female, it’s all the same. There is a curtain separation. The fabulous thing is.... that my room is a 475 sqft Club Class Mini-Suite mid-ship at a sweet price of $1450 CAD pp.

Please note that the roommate spaces are open and available up until the cabinmate has paid their share and is on the reservation (You would pay VTG directly.)

I’m an easy-going, quiet, laid back, low maintenance roommate looking for someone similar.

Departs Ft. Lauderdale. Ports are GRAND CAYMAN, PRINCESS CAYE, FALMOUTH and COZUMEL.