Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old July 1st, 2016, 01:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Transatlantic London - New York July 17 or Aug 1 Short Notice?

I (25m) have just finished up my Master's in Barcelona and I am looking for someone, male or female, who may want to share a cabin on a Westward Transatlantic cruise. It is a bit short notice, but this worked for me 2 years ago, and I had a pleasant time on my cruise back to New York, so I figured I'd try it again.

I am clean, considerate, and want to enjoy the time relaxing after a long year of work.

Anyone want to join?
Old May 26th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Yes very interested, in short notice trip

My wife lives there, I am looking to get there around the time, you are looking. I don't like to fly, so this works perfect
Old May 31st, 2017, 01:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, Am 40 m and I would be interested in traveling. I was actually looking at the London New York Cunard ship but I would be interested in other port of embarkation as well. Thanks
Antony