Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old February 18th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 4nt Miami to Ocho's return charter

I found a spectacular deal on a a charter cruise
I can get cruise for Feb 27 - March 3, 2017
Oceanview Balcony Suite
Best Available Price*
(+tax) $89
($99.00) $99
($99.00) $119
($99.00) $139
($99.00)
i have need to have a second person go with me or i pay double. Any interest in going? its a musical charter

The total cost per person including fees taxes and gratuity is $213 for an interior cabin or $263 for a suite!

Here's the info: Welcome to the perfect party vacation, The Love & Harmony non-stop party cruise from Miami, Florida roundtrip stopping at Ocho Rios, Jamaica! Featuring musical guests Beres Hammond, Wayne Wonder, Third World, Singing Melody, Shabba Ranks, Lukie D, Konshens, I-Wayne, and many more! Party to reggae, dancehall, Soca, and Afro Beat artist!

I would like to splurge and get the suite! need to know asap!