Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old April 8th, 2016, 08:04 AM
Familiar Face

Smile Share Cabin on Transpacific Celebrity Millenium, Sept 2016

Hello all,

I'm looking for a travel companion on the Celebrity Millennium crossing the Pacific between Vancouver and Tokyo from 2nd of September (Celebrity Millennium 16 night cruise to South Pacific - Sep 02, 2016).
I'm a 23 years old backpacker, and am doing this trip as part of a world tour. I've been travelling a lot around Europe, and now want to find a bit more around. I'm usually quiet, like to read, stare at the stars, draw or listen to calm music (although I can also have fun in a disco, but thatís not the spirit of this cruise if Iíve understood well). I hope to find a cruise mate with similar tastes (at least for the music :-)).
The prices right now are down to 800/person, down from almost 1100, so it could be good to try to book soon. Let me know if youíre available to meet somewhere in Europe (Portugal), where I am right now, or if we can have a Skype meeting.

See you,

Thomas
Old April 22nd, 2016, 12:45 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi there I always wanted to do a cruise like that. I had an opportunity but I would of had to go by myself. I am single male 62 yrs old. I have been to Europe 5 times I want to go again but can't find anyone to go with. I would of loved to take a cruise from Portugal or do Northern Europe. I also want to see Madrid Prague Budapest Germany England Vienna and other countries as well. The price is not bad But the airfare will kill me. Let me know ok thanks I wanted to do California to Vancuover also Or something similar.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 03:02 PM
Familiar Face

Hi traveller wanted!

Thanks for your answer.
I didn't understand if you would be up for the cruise I propose, from Vancouver to Tokyo, Japan. I wouldn't want the return air ticket to kill you, as I guess that one is an expensive one. I have to take that cruise specifically as it is part of my world tour, so I'm not available for a California-Vancouver nor a Transatlantic crossing.
However, I definitely recommend visit Budapest and Prague, and of course don't forget Lisbon - and Berlin if you want to experience a unique atmosphere of creativity and diversity, although the city is not exactly "pretty".

Best,

Thomas
Old May 23rd, 2016, 04:11 AM
Familiar Face

Update: I've now booked an oceanview cabin (deck 6, I think Celebrity Millennium Deck 6 - Cruise Critic). Adding a cabin mate is not specifically a situation foreseen in the general conditions, but I can probably do it 14 days in advance. The price was 1'600EUR, and I would be expecting to share it, so 800EUR (898$) for my travel companion, negotiable (also depends on possible modification costs).
Note that I've now left for my world travel and will only be sporadically contactable. You can try to reach me on thoguib@hotmail.com for the next couple of months.

Best,

Thomas
Old June 17th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Familiar Face

Update bis: I've arrived today in the Us, will now travel along the East coast and then Northern part of the country. Maybe we can meet along the way?
Best,
T.
Old June 17th, 2016, 09:50 PM
Familiar Face

The link above is outdated, the new one is: Celebrity Millennium leaves on 09/02/2016 + 4 cruises
Old July 17th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thomas,
I am planning on being on this same cruise but have not yet booked and I would want to share a cabin. I emailed you also. Hopefully you see one of these messages before I make a booking myself.
Joel
Old August 8th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,
Found a fellow traveler, therefore this thread is no longer to be taken into consideration. @admins, please close it.
Old August 12th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Would love to go. 24 year old female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satho View Post
Hello all,

I'm looking for a travel companion on the Celebrity Millennium crossing the Pacific between Vancouver and Tokyo from 2nd of September (Celebrity Millennium 16 night cruise to South Pacific - Sep 02, 2016).
I'm a 23 years old backpacker, and am doing this trip as part of a world tour. I've been travelling a lot around Europe, and now want to find a bit more around. I'm usually quiet, like to read, stare at the stars, draw or listen to calm music (although I can also have fun in a disco, but thatís not the spirit of this cruise if Iíve understood well). I hope to find a cruise mate with similar tastes (at least for the music :-)).
The prices right now are down to 800/person, down from almost 1100, so it could be good to try to book soon. Let me know if youíre available to meet somewhere in Europe (Portugal), where I am right now, or if we can have a Skype meeting.

See you,

Thomas