Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old July 13th, 2016, 01:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Talking September Heading to Europe & Bahamas

Hello.

Never done this, not sure if this will even post. But hey let's throw it all out there. Cruises are expensive alone and I am looking to pair with someone early September 2016 for a week or longer cruise in Europe that starts/ends anywhere. Also, after, (so around mid September) I would like to book a back to back cruise to the Bahamas or Caribbean. Pretty sure 80 yr.olds. aren't using this, but I am 26/female, live on the West Coast and looking to get away and feel truly on vacation. I would prefer someone around my age just looking for a work break like myself. Not sure what else to write so...bye!
Old July 13th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Familiar Face

I've been looking for a cruise partner for Mediterranean cruise in September - I think we should talk and explore possibility of sharing. I'm flexible on dates and itinerary, but prefer Spanish and Italian ports included in the mix. AND, I have been looking at back to back cruises in Europe - so you might consider that option. But I'm game for back-to-back Caribbean cruises as well.
Feel free to contact me @ nadafarless@tx.rr.com or nadafarless@gmail.com

Nadine
Old July 21st, 2016, 07:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi MBrown, I'm wanting to do an 8 day Transatlantic cruise from NY to Southampton UK departing on September 8, 2016. Have you found a cruise to Europe for early September that you're interested in yet? Just let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Gabbie