Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old February 22nd, 2015, 07:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Alaska cruise 2015

Hi!
I'm looking for someone to share room on cruise. I'm flexible with date and cruise choice. All I want is round trip (best from Seattle), lowest price and going threw Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau Iam easy going young female, love to travel. You can be 20 you can be 100 I'm sure we will have fun female preferred. If you have question write to me I LL be happy to answer😊
Anna

Last edited by Aania3bb; February 22nd, 2015 at 10:50 PM.
Old March 1st, 2015, 10:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

i am looking for a cabinmate or two for an alaskan cruise in august. this is my birthday tradition so i need to be sailing on august 8. i am flexible with port and cruise line (except princess – uck!), though probably from seattle on norwegian is the least expensive and i’ve had excellent trips on ncl. an inside cabin is fine with me. i would prefer to be out of the cabin as much as possible and it is more about getting the lowest/best price.

about me – i will be 48 this year, female, independent, single, and tidy. i am told i have a soft kitten snore. not sure what that means, but no one has been bothered by it yet. i do not smoke and don’t like to be anywhere around it. i do drink daily on vacation, but i am a day drinker and don’t get falling down drunk. i am usually tucked in between 10pm-11pm and like to get to the day started before brunch. i try to be positive, but i can’t promise that 100% of the time.

about you – not a snorer or smoker. i don’t care if you are messy as long as it is in your space. sociable, but not overly chatty. positive and understands sarcasm. and independent.

i am not looking for someone to hang out with, but if that works out part of the time it would be a nice bonus. in port, i try to find a good hike rather than an excursion. i have no problem doing things alone.

interested? let’s sail! chey -- cheylove88@yahoo.com
Old March 14th, 2015, 03:38 PM
Familiar Face

Hello...Are you still looking for a cruise companion in May from Seattle?

My Name is Lena and I love to cruise. What a wonderful feeling to be out on deck enjoying the scenery! I am healthy, have a positive attitude and enjoy life. If you are still available, let me know at swiffclaims@gmail.com or call 405-485-3871. We can then communicate more about each other. Thanks
Old April 2nd, 2015, 11:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hi
if you interest in princess cruise go to Alaska from seattle , and going to Juneau, Skagway... on july4 - 7/11 can you email at linavml@yahoo.com and i will go detail
Lina
Old April 2nd, 2015, 11:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aania3bb View Post
Hi!
I'm looking for someone to share room on cruise. I'm flexible with date and cruise choice. All I want is round trip (best from Seattle), lowest price and going threw Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau Iam easy going young female, love to travel. You can be 20 you can be 100 I'm sure we will have fun female preferred. If you have question write to me I LL be happy to answer😊
Anna
Old April 2nd, 2015, 11:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default hi

email me at linavml@yahoo.com so it will go detail , Alaska cruise from seattle 7-4 thru 7-11
Old April 8th, 2015, 01:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,
Not sure if you are willing to do a cruise departing from Vancouver instead of Seattle (same destinations as above) but I have a Balcony room booked on Norweigen Sun Departing Sept 14th 2015 for 7 nights.
If interested please email me at - allytique@gmail.com
Old July 4th, 2015, 10:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Anna,
I want to go this summer to Alaska,
jeff
Old July 7th, 2015, 11:39 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Anna,
I am single female and looking to do a cruise to Alaska anytime in August. Getting to Seattle is fine with me. My email for reply is Siobhan.leonard1@bigpond.com
Cheers, Siobhan.
Old July 20th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for a F or M to share costs of a cabin for a cruise to Alaska. I am a single, active senior who likes to dance, enjoys good food, wine and conversation. The cruise ( s) I have in mind depart Vancouver for 7 days in mid Sept. I would appreciate sharing 7 days with someone who is outgoing, confident and convivial . Del