Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 11th, 2015, 02:20 PM
Familiar Face

Wink October or November Gay cruise buddy

Im a 49 you gay male who like to go on 3 ot 5 day cruises to the Carribean from a southern port. i am in an LTR but we like to play the only problem is the partner is a teacher can only travel on the high crusie season. Looking for someone who enjoys a good time on the boat on the serenity deck maybe a show or comedy show maybe at litte blackjake or BJ with cards. . I enjoy the rapids at the Atlantis waterpark, the beached of Gran Turk and the RCCL primate island. Dont care for the Carnival private island buffet poor and the water at sand edge is extremely covered with coral pieces and you need swim shoes to walk in the water. I have zip lines and snorkeled and loved San Juan old town. Would consider driving to Florida and fly to San juan. I like to host all man parties before the cruise and usually in a city 8 to ten hours drive from the port after the cruise. Would like to find other guys into some fun on an inexpensive regular cruise vs the high cost all gay cruises,. I have gold status with carnival but would like to cruise on a boat with a lot less kids on board