Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old June 26th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Familiar Face

Default Vancouver to Shanghai on HAL Volendam

I am looking for a cabin mate to share expenses and cabin. I am a retired 60+ female and love to cruise. I am interested on going to Asia and on long cruises, interior or ocean view. I can not afford other cabins. I am not looking for a relationship, I am very independent traveler and I like to dance and enjoy my travels. I do not smoke, I drink little and socially and enjoy meeting new friends. I prefer to cruise with Holland America cruise lines. if anyone is interested, reply to this post and from there we can exchange emails or phone calls.
Old June 28th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Familiar Face

Hello,

When are you looking to go?
Old July 2nd, 2017, 03:40 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Julia, I also am looking for someone to travel with. I do not work so I have plenty of time to cruise. I enjoy it very much. I also like to dance as well. I do not have anyone to go with anymore. So E mail me back ok I do not drink or smoke either.Tony
Old July 9th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi there I am also wanting to go to Asia I found a great deal under 1,000. I also would like to go to Japan. And Australia ad New Zealand I have other people interested we could split the cost 42 days
Old July 10th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Familiar Face

Hello,

I am a married lady, real age..62...i feel much younger physically and mentally. I love to cruise and my husband just told me we cruise too much. I have 4 planned including a TA next spring if you are interested on HAL April 15 Tampa to Amsterdam. May be looking for someone to take over his spot.

I would be interested in going back to China. Been there three times. two on a cruise.

Would love to chat more about future cruising together.

Anna