Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old June 26th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Familiar Face

Default Ex:Vancouver to Shanghai or San Diego -Hong Kong on HAL

I am looking for a cabin mate to share expenses and cabin. I am a retired 60+ female and love to cruise. I am interested on going to Asia and on long cruises, interior or ocean view. I cannot afford other cabins. I am not looking for a relationship, I am a very independent traveler and I like to dance and enjoy my travels. I do not smoke, I drink little and socially and enjoy meeting new friends. I prefer to cruise with Holland America cruise lines. If anyone is interested, or has same kind of cruises in mind, reply to this post and from there we can exchange emails or phone calls. Thank you.
Old June 27th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Cruise Maniac

I'm interested, which cruises do you have in mind?
Always ready on days notice. Looking for male/female CabinMate to meet double occupancy criteria. No strings attached! Friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, honest, no underlying intentions. I leave the cabin in the morning, shower, shave, etc. at the fitness center. I return to the cabin early evening, dress for dinner, return again to sleep, approximately an hour after the main show of the evening. Sincerely, Joseph
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:45 PM
Familiar Face

Default San Diego -Hong Kong on HAL

I'm interested in the San Diego -Hong Kong on HAL.

What dates?