Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old May 19th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Familiar Face

Default 38 Night Holland America San Diego to Auckland

I'm a 69 year old widow looking for a cabin mate for Holland America's Maasdam and then Noordam cruises (total 38 nights) from San Diego to Auckland, New Zealand. September 27-November 6, 2017

Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go

Old May 24th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Familiar Face

Default San Diego-Sydney, Aus, Price reduction and new OBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathi View Post
I'm a 69 year old widow looking for a cabin mate for Holland America's Maasdam and then Noordam cruises (total 38 nights) from San Diego to Auckland, New Zealand. September 27-November 6, 2017

Holland America has reduced the price on the first cruise above (23 Night San Diego to Sydney, Aus) to $1565 (inside) plus $350 cabin credit. I am still looking for a cabin mate.

Last edited by Cathi; May 24th, 2017 at 04:27 PM. Reason: added info
Old May 28th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Familiar Face

Default Im interested in this cruise im 61 male very clean easy on eyes 6 4 220 you looking m

Quote:
Holland America has reduced the price on the first cruise above (23 Night San Diego to Sydney, Aus) to $1565 (inside) plus $350 cabin credit. I am still looking for a cabin mate.
Old May 28th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Familiar Face

Default Im interested in this cruise im 61 male very clean easy on eyes 6 4 220 you looking m

Quote:
Old May 29th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Familiar Face

Default Can contact me at dennisexter@gmail.com thanks

Quote:

Old May 29th, 2017, 02:02 AM
Familiar Face

Hi: I am looking for a cabin mate for both legs of the trip because the purpose of the trip for me is New Zealand. The first cruise is San Diego to Sydney (with six Polynesian ports and a overnight in Hawaii.) The second cruise goes from Sydney to Auckland (Melbourne, 7 New Zealand ports and Tasmania.) I need to find someone who wants to do both legs or two people who each want to do one leg...:-)

Cathi

Last edited by Cathi; May 29th, 2017 at 02:04 AM. Reason: additional info
Old May 29th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Cathi, this sounds good. I am interested, but I cannot commit right now. I will check my possibilities for this cruise.
Old May 29th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Familiar Face

Default San Diego-Sydney, Aus, Price reduction and new OBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Y View Post
Hi Cathi, this sounds good. I am interested, but I cannot commit right now. I will check my possibilities for this cruise.
Let me know if you want any additional info.

Cathi48@aol.com
Old May 31st, 2017, 11:11 AM
Familiar Face

Default Hi cathi i would be interested in the both legs of the trip im a non drinker non smok

Quote:
Hi: I am looking for a cabin mate for both legs of the trip because the purpose of the trip for me is New Zealand. The first cruise is San Diego to Sydney (with six Polynesian ports and a overnight in Hawaii.) The second cruise goes from Sydney to Auckland (Melbourne, 7 New Zealand ports and Tasmania.) I need to find someone who wants to do both legs or two people who each want to do one leg...:-)

Cathi
Old June 5th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Kathi,
Have you booked a cabin yet? If so, is it a balcony?

Thanks,
Margaret
Old June 8th, 2017, 01:41 AM
Familiar Face

Hello Margaret:

I have found someone on this site to join me on the cruise. I expect to book an inside or ocean view cabin guarantee after the final payment date.

Cathi