Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old May 19th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Cathi Cathi is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8
Default 38 Night Holland America San Diego to Auckland

I'm a 69 year old widow looking for a cabin mate for Holland America's Maasdam and then Noordam cruises (total 38 nights) from San Diego to Auckland, New Zealand. September 27-November 6, 2017

Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go

Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old May 24th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Cathi Cathi is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8
Default San Diego-Sydney, Aus, Price reduction and new OBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathi View Post
I'm a 69 year old widow looking for a cabin mate for Holland America's Maasdam and then Noordam cruises (total 38 nights) from San Diego to Auckland, New Zealand. September 27-November 6, 2017

Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go

Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go
Holland America has reduced the price on the first cruise above (23 Night San Diego to Sydney, Aus) to $1565 (inside) plus $350 cabin credit. I am still looking for a cabin mate.

Last edited by Cathi; May 24th, 2017 at 04:27 PM. Reason: added info
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old May 28th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Fouryou2 Fouryou2 is offline
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 47
Default Im interested in this cruise im 61 male very clean easy on eyes 6 4 220 you looking m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathi View Post
Holland America has reduced the price on the first cruise above (23 Night San Diego to Sydney, Aus) to $1565 (inside) plus $350 cabin credit. I am still looking for a cabin mate.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old May 28th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Fouryou2 Fouryou2 is offline
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 47
Default Im interested in this cruise im 61 male very clean easy on eyes 6 4 220 you looking m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathi View Post
Holland America has reduced the price on the first cruise above (23 Night San Diego to Sydney, Aus) to $1565 (inside) plus $350 cabin credit. I am still looking for a cabin mate.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old May 29th, 2017, 01:24 AM
Fouryou2 Fouryou2 is offline
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 47
Default Can contact me at dennisexter@gmail.com thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathi View Post
I'm a 69 year old widow looking for a cabin mate for Holland America's Maasdam and then Noordam cruises (total 38 nights) from San Diego to Auckland, New Zealand. September 27-November 6, 2017

Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go

Discount Cruises, Last-Minute Cruises, Short Notice Cruises - Vacations To Go
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old May 29th, 2017, 02:02 AM
Cathi Cathi is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8
Default

Hi: I am looking for a cabin mate for both legs of the trip because the purpose of the trip for me is New Zealand. The first cruise is San Diego to Sydney (with six Polynesian ports and a overnight in Hawaii.) The second cruise goes from Sydney to Auckland (Melbourne, 7 New Zealand ports and Tasmania.) I need to find someone who wants to do both legs or two people who each want to do one leg...:-)

Cathi

Last edited by Cathi; May 29th, 2017 at 02:04 AM. Reason: additional info
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old May 29th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Julia Y Julia Y is offline
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 55
Default

Hi Cathi, this sounds good. I am interested, but I cannot commit right now. I will check my possibilities for this cruise.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old May 29th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Cathi Cathi is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8
Default San Diego-Sydney, Aus, Price reduction and new OBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Y View Post
Hi Cathi, this sounds good. I am interested, but I cannot commit right now. I will check my possibilities for this cruise.
Let me know if you want any additional info.

Cathi48@aol.com
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old May 31st, 2017, 11:11 AM
Fouryou2 Fouryou2 is offline
Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 47
Default Hi cathi i would be interested in the both legs of the trip im a non drinker non smok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathi View Post
Hi: I am looking for a cabin mate for both legs of the trip because the purpose of the trip for me is New Zealand. The first cruise is San Diego to Sydney (with six Polynesian ports and a overnight in Hawaii.) The second cruise goes from Sydney to Auckland (Melbourne, 7 New Zealand ports and Tasmania.) I need to find someone who wants to do both legs or two people who each want to do one leg...:-)

Cathi
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old June 5th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Teragram Snave Teragram Snave is offline
Junior Member
Welcome Newcomer
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Gulf Islands, B.C. Canada
Posts: 5
Default

Hi Kathi,
Have you booked a cabin yet? If so, is it a balcony?

Thanks,
Margaret
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old June 8th, 2017, 01:41 AM
Cathi Cathi is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8
Default

Hello Margaret:

I have found someone on this site to join me on the cruise. I expect to book an inside or ocean view cabin guarantee after the final payment date.

Cathi
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
San Diego to Sydney Holland America Zaandam Steve1234 Seeking Cruise Companion 2 May 31st, 2017 11:20 AM
30 days Hawaii/Tahiti cruise 2/13/15 from San Diego. Holland America Nanlsl Seeking Cruise Companion 1 January 9th, 2015 02:07 AM
25-DAY SOUTH PACIFIC San Diego to Sydney (Holland America) Sylvanarrow Seeking Cruise Companion 10 July 24th, 2012 04:20 PM
Seek Cabinmate San Diego-Hawaii-San Diego Feb 4 or March6 Robert Lambert Gay / Lesbian Cruising 0 December 18th, 2006 03:17 PM
Seekiing Cabinmate San Diego/Hawaii/San Diego Robert Lambert Seeking Cruise Companion 0 December 15th, 2006 04:10 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 PM.
design by: Themes by Design