Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 31st, 2010, 01:31 AM
Beginner

Default golden Princess with young kids -- recommendations?

We are boarding the Golden Princess in a week. I've done all my research about excursions with little ones (not much to offer, unfortunately, due to age or weight restrictions), but I'm not sure about the ship itself. Our TA sold us on this one because of the kids' programs they offer. I'm just hoping I can convince them to check it out for a few hours while we're at sea.

Anybody else traveled this ship with little ones (7 and 4)? What onboard activities do you recommend? Are the shows OK for little kids?

Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Bookmarks

Tags
activities, activity, alaska, children, club, costs, golden, good, kids, location, princess, programs, recommendations, shows, young