Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Crewmembers

Crewmembers If you work on a ship or have in the past

Old April 15th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seaman airline tickets

Hello everyone!

We have just returned from our visit to Carnival where we met the crew members! They told us that you actually don't have enough information about the seamen flight tickets and suggested we join your forum and explain what we offer. So, send us your travel dates and destination as well as whether there is a company with whom you just love to fly or transfer cities and we'll send you the best option. You can then can compare our offer with the options you have by your company and if you chose to buy a ticket through us, Carnival will refund you the cost. Additional benefits: a) if you are traveling with someone else, we'll put you on the same flight and book your seats; b) we are 24/7 on line for you.

If you wish to try us, fill the form on Ticket Ordering System or send us an e-mail infosv@suncana.org. We will contact you with an offer and answer all your questions.

Looking forward to hear from you! Suncana Vura Team
Old April 17th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Cruise Maniac

This sounds like a scam. Carnival pay for flights to and from the vessel, so why would someone need to buy a flight through yourselves?
Old April 17th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Familiar Face

every company pay the ticket back to home.

So why to pay from my pocket? Probably you mix the guest who pay the tickets with the crew that have their tickets get paid.
Old April 19th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Yes, you are right but you can also by your ticket and company refund you the money, we try to find better and faster connections, if you are traveling with somebody we can get you on the same flight, also we have service 24/7 if you have any kind of problems. A lot of CM by their tickets from us because they have better service and better flight combinations. I was on various ships talking to CM regarding their needs and additional service and they have told me we are the best because we provide better tickets.
Old April 19th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcine View Post
every company pay the ticket back to home.

So why to pay from my pocket? Probably you mix the guest who pay the tickets with the crew that have their tickets get paid.
No, if you take ticket yourself company gives you money back but that way you have a chance to pick what is the best for you.
Old April 19th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taoist View Post
This sounds like a scam. Carnival pay for flights to and from the vessel, so why would someone need to buy a flight through yourselves?
No this is not a scam and i explained all below in post, if you go to our web page Ticket Ordering System you will see that we have authorization from Carnival cruise line and payment goes via MSA so you do not have to pay us anything. You can check with your MSA they know all details.
Old April 20th, 2016, 03:24 AM
Familiar Face

i dont know. I have never asked to pay my ticket nor any crew that i know ever pay their ticket and company has refunded.

in the refund case i dont see the point of the cheap ticket, since whatever i will pay it will be returned. But again, never heard that before.

I do know that waiters used to pay for their comeback ticket in RCI but i think since last year they have changed that.
Old April 20th, 2016, 06:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcine View Post
i dont know. I have never asked to pay my ticket nor any crew that i know ever pay their ticket and company has refunded.

in the refund case i dont see the point of the cheap ticket, since whatever i will pay it will be returned. But again, never heard that before.

I do know that waiters used to pay for their comeback ticket in RCI but i think since last year they have changed that.
That always depend on where do you travel.. crew contact us when they have long wait or overnight or 3 stopovers, there are OK flights that company gets but sometimes connections that they give are very bad and if people travel together they give them different flights and also sometimes they cannot provide ticket to final destination and then they give ticket to some capital city nearby that can be a problem to CM because that can be 300 miles more so we can help