Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Gay / Lesbian Cruising

Gay / Lesbian Cruising Gay and Lesbian Cruiser's Discussion

Old August 6th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise buddy

Looking for a cruise buddy to share a room. Pretty open with dates. I'm a 35 yo gay male. I usually travel with NCL, but am open to others.
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I've registered for an Oceania Cruise with ports of call in Cuba, Belize, Guatemala, Grand Cayman, and Mexico departing Miami on 3/21 and returning 3/31/17. I am looking for a male (non-smoking) cabin mate to share a B1 level cabin on The Marina. For more details, please check the Oceania website or the Pied Piper website (to link to the Oceania website). If you have serious interest, let me know and we can coordinate for more information sharing.
Old January 30th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm going on a cruise with NCL next week (for which I already have a cabin mate) and looking to travel with NCL again in October (for which I'm looking for a cabin mate). Please let me know if interested.
Old February 4th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,

I saw your post on the site and wanted to get in touch. I am a teacher looking to go on a trip in April 16 to 22 time line. I want to find a roommate to get the cheaper prices. Hit me back and let me know your thoughts.

Erick
Old August 2nd, 2017, 12:44 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to huskyital

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwanderlust35 View Post
Looking for a cruise buddy to share a room. Pretty open with dates. I'm a 35 yo gay male. I usually travel with NCL, but am open to others.
Seeking a new cruise buddy I just lost one of three years because he met a rich man and I am trying to get over it . I am a non-smoker living in New York I am a retired high school teacher I can send you pictures and more information I am open to many things you can reach me at
Huskyital@yahoo.com
7184400242. Text
Old September 10th, 2018, 11:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hello how are you doing

Hello how are you doing fine I hope my name is Nick and I'm 6'1 200 lbs medium build brown eyes and I love to experience a cruise. I have never been on a cruise I'm still working towards my 1 year anniversary then take my vacation around Thanksgiving or Christmas. But I have never been on a cruise and I don't know what to do on a cruise if interested please contact me at your convenience to discuss this at frankiegilliard55@gmail.com thank you
Old January 1st, 2019, 05:04 PM
Welcome Newcomer

My choice is NCL and looking for someone to cruise with. Looking at 7+ days cruises and like to make it more affordable and so companionship while on the cruise. Get back to me and lets see if we are a match.
Old January 1st, 2019, 05:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm Looking to do 1 or 2 NCL cruises in 2019. I'm looking for a cruise mate. If your interested to talk more let me know.