Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 24th, 2005, 01:51 AM
Looking for Fun and Relax

Default Wanted: Female roommate for winter/spring 2006 singles cruis

I honestly can’t believe I’m doing this! Here goes nothing…

I’m looking for a cabinmate to share a room/expenses with me on a singles cruise to the Caribbean in late winter or early spring 2006. I am a 27 year old straight single career woman, social drinker, non-smoker, no kids. I am looking for a FEMALE roomie that I can get to know and trust before heading off on this, what is sure to be, first of many cruises. When I’m not relaxing on deck with a good book or enjoying the ocean breeze, I’ll be meeting new people and enjoying the onboard entertainment (and with any luck a little dancing will be involved)! I could be open to suggestions for destinations—but there must be exotic snorkeling/scuba excursions…and white sandy beaches where I’m served girly-drinks with umbrellas by hunky men <wink>. Another stipulation—the cruise must be a minimum of 7 nights. If you are a FEMALE and were also looking at taking a singles cruise (with Carnival or Royal Caribbean), but would rather have an idea who you’ll be rooming with, send me an e-mail and tell me about yourself.

PS. I created this e-mail account strictly for any replies (if any;-)) and will check at least once a week until someone like-minded is interested.