Old January 21st, 2018, 02:43 AM
Admiral

Default A few questions

Not a first time cruiser, but it has been a while since I have been on a cruise, and on here. I am headed out on a Bahamas cruise aboard the Carnival Victory in October. I have a few questions that I need answered, since some things have changed.

1. Is the Cheers! package worth it, given there will be an overnight in Nassau? On average, I drink about 3 cups of Chai Latte a day, and tend to favor wines, spirits, and cocktails when drinking.

2. Would Faster To The Fun! be worth it for a three day cruise?

3. Does Carnival still have the wide lanyards they used to have?

4. About the Steakhouse Selections, are they listed on the menu in the dining room?

Need some cruise help?

Last edited by brad813; January 21st, 2018 at 03:17 AM.