Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old January 31st, 2016, 09:50 PM
Familiar Face

Default San Diego to Tahiti 11/26/16 share

Looking for a mature female to share a cabin with me on the Crystal Symphony, leaving 11/26/16 from San Diego to Tahiti (13 days). This is a trip with the San Diego Cinema Society, so we will be having cinema related talks and film showings for the days at sea. Will then fly back to San Diego (ship goes on to NZ).

I am 63 yo female non-smoker, a bit of snoring, not a party animal, into photography and beautiful scenery, not much of a shopper. Love Crystal cruise lines. Respond here or to KLD123@earthlink.net

Last edited by Splinter; January 31st, 2016 at 10:05 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2016, 02:20 PM
Familiar Face

That sounds like fun to me! What are the ports? and how much would it be? Inside or outside cabin? Do you already have this booked?
Old February 2nd, 2016, 09:03 PM
Familiar Face

Not booked yet. Here is the information on just the cruise (not the Cinema Society activities):

Luxury Cruise Line | Crystal Cruises

Trying to get information right now about the fare from the Cinema Society's travel agent ( Cinema Society ), but was told that it starts at $3600 or so per person for the 13 days, not including airfare (which is not yet arranged) back to the USA from Tahiti. The Cinema Society has a block of cabins (otherwise this cruise appears to be nearly sold out already).

And I made an error on my original posting...it is the Crystal Serenity, not the Crystal Symphony.
Old May 30th, 2016, 04:31 AM
Familiar Face

Bumping this up. Still looking for someone to share a cabin on this cruise!
Old May 31st, 2016, 07:18 PM
Familiar Face

55 Y/O Female Dallas attorney looking for mature cruise mate. Non-smoker, very active, love water sports and very social, and extremely neat. Very flexible on dates and itinerary. Cruised Tahiti and these ports before - they are gorgeous!
Old May 31st, 2016, 11:38 PM
Familiar Face

Nada, are you interested in joining me? Still looking for a companion to split the cabin costs.

Have not got a lot of more information yet, waiting for more from the travel agent for the Cinema Society. You can see a little info on their website (under Travel) here www.cinemasociety.com

and here is the cruise on the Crystal website:

Luxury Cruise Line | Crystal Cruises