Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old October 4th, 2015, 02:05 PM
Familiar Face

Default Tahiti Nov-Dec 2016

Looking for a mature woman to share a room with me (also a woman) on the Crystal Symphony from San Diego to Tahiti (then fly back) for a 10 day cinema themed cruise with the San Diego Cinema Society. Non-smokers only.
Old October 4th, 2015, 04:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

I might be interested. Definitely need to know the cost first and type of cabin. I'm 63 y.o. single female, quiet, considerate of others, non-smoker. Is the airfare included in the cost of the cruise?
Old October 4th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Familiar Face

No, airfare is not included. Right now they are still putting together the package, but I am told that it will start at about $3325/person for cruise only.

This is from the Cinema Society's travel planner/agent:

Overview Itinerary Ship Info Pricing & Staterooms Reviews
13-nightPassage to Polynesia Cruise From $3,325
November 26, 2016
Crystal Cruises:Crystal Symphony
San Diego/Papeete
Vacation Offer ID #CID1054582

Theme Cruise: Film & Theater*

On itineraries befitting the stars of screen and stage, mingle with the marquee names of Hollywood and Broadway, see elaborate costumes worn by the stars themselves, hear insider stories of celebrity life, and enjoy film critiques by noted directors, writers and editors.

*The cruise line's theme is subject to change or cancellation without notice.

The Signature Collection A Hosted Sailing
Hosted Sailings offer Outstanding Value, Exclusive Amenities and an Experienced Personable Host on board to ensure your cruise is more enjoyable.

Exclusive Amenities: Special Cinema Society On Board Credits

Voyage Number: 6230

Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.

Where are you located? I live in San Diego.
Old October 6th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Cruise Maniac

I live on the east coast. That price of $3325 is more than I care to spend, especially since airfare would be additional. And if that's the starting price, its for the least desirable cabin (i.e. inside or oceanview rather than a balcony). Sounds like a great cruise, though! Does it stop anywhere between San Diego and Papeete? My sister resides in San Diego.
Old October 7th, 2015, 03:04 AM
Familiar Face

No, no stops between San Diego and Tahiti. Hawaii would be the only other possible stop, and the route is much further south than that. I know the price is not cheap, but it is a fabulous ship. I will keep looking for someone else to travel with this time. Thanks.