Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

Old January 23rd, 2015, 04:08 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Senior gentleman looking for travel partner

Live in Fla and enjoy taking 3 to 4 cruises a year. Prefer ROYAL as am at diamond level. Enjoy shows, light gambling and a drink or two. Easy going friendly attitude.
Old February 6th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default looking to cruise in march 2015

Hi I am sue and looking to travel between march 13-22 for my 51 birthday. I'm easy going looking to depart fort Lauderdale. I live in Wisconsin.
My email sj54901@gmail.com
Old March 8th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruise buddy

I jsut saw your post about looking for a cruise buddy.

Im 49 and on ssdi. I have a kidney condition brought on by long term effects from my radiation for cancer 14 years ago. I have been on several cruises in the past year and I think a total of 8 or 9. In the past 15 months I think I did 5 cruise Most on carnival and one on rcl. I would like to also find a cruise mate to help reduce the single supplement. I have a partner of 18 years but he is a teacher so he can only go on the extremely high cost period of cruising.

I have over cruised the bahamas and dont like the Carnival Coco cay. I did like the private island of RCL because it had a great buffet and the beach of huge and not full of coral in the waters edge.

I am usually not available for cruises for the holidays or from June to middle of August. I normally dont look at the longer cruises only because there hasnt been to manu no single supplement trips except for the smallest boats on Carnival line.

I am a retired Plant manager in the automotive and heavy truck industry. I am an engineer by education but a manager from 25 and on. My back ground is industrial engineering, continuous improvement, new program launches, EH&S and operations turnaround and consolidation.

I like history seeing architecture and churches. I have done 7 presidential museums and three presidential homes.

If interested in discussing more about being possible cruise buddies. hit me up on here or email me to bundi356@yahoo.com of text or cal me at 260-433-6692

Im a former smoker, stopped about 10 years ago, dont hardly drink. I think I had two drinks on the entire 7 day cruise at christmas. enjoy of the shows and pay a few hands of blackjack.
Old March 8th, 2015, 11:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvtravel1 View Post
Live in Fla and enjoy taking 3 to 4 cruises a year. Prefer ROYAL as am at diamond level. Enjoy shows, light gambling and a drink or two. Easy going friendly attitude.
Hello,
I am a 53 year old cultured single Blond Female, who is a seasoned cruiser. I average 3 cruises a year. I have traveled Royal,Princess, and Carnival. I enjoy sightseeing, Music,shows, and getting to know people and cultures. As a semi-retired business owner time is my own. I have traveled alone frequently, but would now prefer a travel companion
Old March 18th, 2015, 02:01 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvtravel1 View Post
I live in the Florida panhandle and have taken 7 cruises on Carnival since Sept. I have a booked aincluding port fees and nd paid for cruise out of New Orleans for 7 days on the Carnival Dream leaving 26 April to Cozumel, Beleze, and Honduras. My original cruisemate had to drop out and I'm looking for a replacement so he won't lose his money. He will pay the $50 transfer fee and I will pay the gas and parking expense. The fare is $468 including port fees and taxes. I am 72 year old male.
Old March 28th, 2015, 10:14 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to Seaside2358

My name is Deb. I'm a 64 year old young at heart women. Love to cruise. I also am Diamond. Thinking very hard about retiring in Florida. I am in PA and can't take these winters anymore. I have a cruise booked for Nov.8-15 leaving from San Juan on Jewel. My travelmate backed out so I am looking for a cruisemate. If you care to hear more please message me at Seaside2358@yahoo.com.

Deb
Old April 1st, 2015, 09:06 AM
Familiar Face

You have mail
Old April 4th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Surprised so many people put looking for cruisemates on here rather than ....

correct thread but then on THAT thread there are some married people looking for a travel companion so I guess single people here may be looking for someone for more than sharing a cabin !
Old April 18th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I would love to get to know you. I live in Houston, but do spend time in Florida with friends and relatives. I have become addicted to cruising since I retired a couple years ago and usually go solo but would enjoy having a companion. I like going to the beach, the pool, shows, music, sightseeing. I have traveled on Royal Caribbean, Princess, Norwegian and Carnival.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
galadams@swbell.net

Last edited by galadams; April 18th, 2015 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Add information
Old June 13th, 2015, 02:43 PM
Familiar Face

Default I also enjoy cruising

I know your post is a few months old. I entered my first post a few days ago.
I have been on about 40 cruises and have enjoyed them all.

I am looking for a roommate for future cruises. I am a 63 year old male, non-smoker and social drinker. I like the Caribbean, Asia and transatlantic cruising.

If you are interested, my e-male is pahsmith.ca@hotmail.com