Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Singles

Singles Talk to other single cruisers about cruising in groups or cruising solo.

Old August 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Looking for a cruise mate for a cruise in October for a cruise leaving from PR

Hi,

I am a female in her late 40's and I am looking for a cruise mate for a 7 night cruise to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, Bridgetown, Barbados, Castries, St. Lucia, Basseterre, St. Kitts, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, and then back to San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Its is from October 9th to 16th, leaving from Puerto Rico on Carnival Victory.

I am a nurse and I am always working, I am in need of a vacation and I love nightlife.

We would split the cost in half, it is currently $993.22 total and $496.61 each.

Contact me if interested.

Thanks
Old August 28th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Familiar Face

Joy,

I contacted via your other post and did not receive a reply. Are you still interested in taking the cruise out of Puerto Rico on Oct. 9th? If so, do you have a gender preference? Would you mind upgrading to a balcony cabin? Cost would be between $800 -900 p/p. Airfares to PR at the lowest I've ever seen them considering other fares, both domestic and foreign, increasing. I can fly rountrip from Ohio for under $400. Let me know if your are or are not intererested. You can contact me at: Bartskee@columbus.rr.com. Thanks.
Old July 8th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyNY View Post
Hi,

I am a female in her late 40's and I am looking for a cruise mate for a 7 night cruise to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, Bridgetown, Barbados, Castries, St. Lucia, Basseterre, St. Kitts, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, and then back to San Juan, Puerto Rico.

I am a nurse and I am always working, I am in need of a vacation and I love nightlife.

We would split the cost in half, it is currently $993.22 total and $496.61 each.

Thanks
Old July 8th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I'm a male

Would you be opposed to traveling with a 69 yr old male.
I live in Washington state and this would be my first cruise.
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyNY View Post
Hi,

Thanks
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Love to go on a cruise

I would be interested I work a lot too and love to take a vacation and split cost