Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old September 19th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile SWF 60+ Seeking CRIUSE COMPANION

Recent retiree who loves travel. Don't smoke, drink occasionally. Love to cruise to Panama Canal non transit soon but up for suggestions.
Let the games begin!
Old September 20th, 2018, 12:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,
I am SSWF in my early 50's looking for a cruise companion. I prefer a balcony room and usually don't book more the 6 months in advance for a 7 day cruise and just a few weeks in advance for shorter cruises. My ideal travel time is last two weeks of August and the first week of September. I don't smoke , I do like to have a cocktail or two when I travel.
Old September 26th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Familiar Face

Default Corgiboss

Hi -

Am also retired, 60's & cruise one or more times yearly. If interested in chatting, email me @ silkncense@aol.com. Am actually leaving on an 18 day Panama Canal cruise early next week.
Old September 27th, 2018, 06:14 AM
Familiar Face

Default Hi

Hi,
I am looking for a cabin buddy to do the transatlantic crossing from Barcelona to Miami . 20th Oct 2018.
I am currently in the south of frnce trvelling but in desperate need of a sea change .The left cost is very cheap. Relocation cruise. I am an Australian, retired single lady. Dont smoke but do like the occassional drink.
Nothing on my agenda other than a cabin mate. To share the costs.
Would love to hear from you
Tasma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgiboss View Post
Recent retiree who loves travel. Don't smoke, drink occasionally. Love to cruise to Panama Canal non transit soon but up for suggestions.
Let the games begin!
Old September 28th, 2018, 09:03 AM
Familiar Face

Default I love to cruise panama canel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgiboss View Post
Let the games begin!
I would love to cruise this route on October departure time is after 12 oct any cruise is find for me , I am 39 years old and no smoking no drinking
Very positive and no health problem by the way I am single Asian female
Could you contact me at Facebook vac manthana
Old September 29th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Cas,

I am single female over 60 in excellent health. I like to go to the Carribean particularly Nov - Feb. Live in Central Florida. Love to cruise. Maybe we could email? Chinch62@aol.com Hope to hear from you.
Old October 8th, 2018, 08:34 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I m interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vac View Post
I would love to cruise this route on October departure time is after 12 oct any cruise is find for me , I am 39 years old and no smoking no drinking
Very positive and no health problem by the way I am single Asian female
Could you contact me at Facebook vac manthana
Hi I m looking for cruise companion for nov 4th Norwegian transatlantic to USA . Would u be interested? Sanematay@hotmail.com
Old October 19th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Familiar Face

Default cruising

Hi, I love to cruise 4-5 X a year and am always looking to share costs and make new travel friends. Doing two before end of year and need cabin mate for one of them. Would consider more as I'm taking a work break til January.

Rhonda