Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old July 10th, 2017, 04:53 AM
Familiar Face

Default TAHITI CRUISE Jan 2019 need cabin share

50 ish F seeking F to share expense of balcony or ocean view cabin for 10 day Oceania Marina Tahiti cruise. Not crazy about Oceania but can't beat this itinerary. Have many cruises and world travels logged; non smoker, enjoy wine with dinner and exotic cocktails. Speak passable French; medical professional and fiction author. Can't afford the double cost; have been trying to plan this trip for decades---not getting younger or healthier. The time is now.

Last edited by Sandrine; July 10th, 2017 at 04:54 AM. Reason: clarify
Old July 11th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Sandrine,
I am interested, but will need to look into the details further. I will check it out then I get a chance and get back to you. I am also a solo traveler, and boy they sure get you with the single supplement fees don't they? Time for a change for sure. There are so many people out there that would travel solo if it was more affordable. I'm a SWF, 46, non smoker. Love to experience great food and libations. Love adventure as long as it isn't too scary. :O)
Old July 13th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello I'm Rod nonsmoker occasional drinker want to go to Fiji area??? how much is the cruise?? Do I look like your cabin mate?? Ha Ha
Old July 13th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Tahiti

Hello I'm Rod. I'm dying to see Fiji area. How much is the cruise??? Do I look like a potential cabin mate???
Old July 25th, 2017, 02:47 AM
Familiar Face

K_Lo Yeah, that double cost would mean I can't go! I've logged 14 cruises on different cruise lines; this Oceania itinerary is a tough one to beat. I'm thinking balcony or ocean view. This trip has been a dream for decades. Jan 31 Papeete to Papeete 10 days on the Marina. Let me know what you think. I don't need all the frills, just the itinerary!
Old July 25th, 2017, 02:49 AM
Familiar Face

I've had Tahiti on my mind for so long, Figi hasn't had a chance. If I can make it to Tahiti I'll be looking at other trips after