Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old July 1st, 2017, 04:33 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Westbound Transatlantic Partner wanted for November 2017

Heya, my names Charlie, I'm 22 and have recently graduated from university in Brighton, England, studying sociology. I'm friendly, easy to get along with and considerate to others
I am starting a trip in November to go around the world without flying and this will start with a westbound transatlantic cruise, but unable to afford the steep increase in cost for single travellers im in search for a friendly travel companion. I am flexible with the deperature and arrival destinations (as long as I can reach America ) but it seems Rome to Florida or Barcelona to Tampa are the best options.
If anyone is interested in joining me on this cruise please do get in touch and I look forward to hearing from you!
All the best,
Charlie
Old July 16th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Familiar Face

Default Can contact me at dennisexter@gmail.com thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieL View Post
Heya, my names Charlie, I'm 22 and have recently graduated from university in Brighton, England, studying sociology. I'm friendly, easy to get along with and considerate to others
I am starting a trip in November to go around the world without flying and this will start with a westbound transatlantic cruise, but unable to afford the steep increase in cost for single travellers im in search for a friendly travel companion. I am flexible with the deperature and arrival destinations (as long as I can reach America ) but it seems Rome to Florida or Barcelona to Tampa are the best options.
If anyone is interested in joining me on this cruise please do get in touch and I look forward to hearing from you!
All the best,
Charlie
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
All the best,
Charlie
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Familiar Face

Default Seeking cruise mate

Quote:
All the best,
Charlie
Hello dear if you still looking for cruisemate let me know i am friendly nice guy no smoke no drink no snore 40 years old . Need to share cruise with someone from any where in europ to usa till now there are 2 cruises. one from southampton to new york 810$ another one from barcelona to miami is 637$
contact me tonidani19@gmail.com