Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old June 13th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Familiar Face

Default Alaska from Vacouver June 18th

It is a 7-day cruise, and the last minute price would be $499 per person, inside cabin+taxes and port fees. Anyone interested in sharing a cabin? I am a 42 year old woman, love cruising and travelling, in general.
I als received an offer for a 10-day with land from August 10th to 20th for $999 inside cabin+taxes.

Last edited by MaryC; June 13th, 2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 01:29 PM
Cruise Maniac

I never been to Alaska. I would have to fly there. I don't know how much the air would be though. When does the ship sail? I have no one to go with anymore. I was thinking of going to Europe I love it there. I speak the language as well.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 01:43 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler wanted View Post
I never been to Alaska. I would have to fly there. I don't know how much the air would be though. When does the ship sail? I have no one to go with anymore. I was thinking of going to Europe I love it there. I speak the language as well.
I am also flying there fron Raleigh, NC.
The ship leaves Seward at 8 pm on the 13th, and arrives in Vancouver at 7 am on the 20th August. you can try googleflights for air. I usually start there, and I also try Ita Matrix, but you have the take the flights details you find there to a travel agent. Hipmunk, Momondo and Orbitz sometimes have good deals.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 02:19 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryC View Post
I am also flying there fron Raleigh, NC.
The ship leaves Seward at 8 pm on the 13th, and arrives in Vancouver at 7 am on the 20th August. you can try googleflights for air. I usually start there, and I also try Ita Matrix, but you have the take the flights details you find there to a travel agent. Hipmunk, Momondo and Orbitz sometimes have good deals.
That reply was meant for the land and cruise trip. I cancelled the cruise from Vancouver, as I found the one starting in Seward (cruise portion only) but could add a land portion too.