Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old May 3rd, 2017, 04:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Oceania Oct. 2018 Med. Need cabin mate

I am 68 year young woman looking for a female travel companion on Oceania's Nautica on Oct 17 2018 out of Rome. I have booked a balcony cabin for the 20 days to Venice, visiting lots of great ports along the way. My husband does not like to travel and I cannot afford a single supplement, especially on Oceania. I am easy to get along with, don't smoke or snore. I enjoy good food and wine. I am very active and I am a good travel partner. I am a retired teacher and now work as a Realtor. I live on a small island off the west coast of Canada so it would be great to meet someone fairly close by so we could meet up.
Anyone interested?
Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:01 PM
Banned
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teragram Snave View Post
I am very active and I am a good travel partner.
I think you should reconsider cruising without your partner. Maybe look at options that both of you can agree upon, a nice destination near home, or just hanging out together.

I dislike domestic arguments being discussed in public like this.
Its best that both of you discuss this at home.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:13 PM
Familiar Face

Thumbs down What is wrong with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePanty View Post
I think you should reconsider cruising without your partner. Maybe look at options that both of you can agree upon, a nice destination near home, or just hanging out together.

I dislike domestic arguments being discussed in public like this.
Its best that both of you discuss this at home.
White Pantry,

What the hell is wrong with you!!!!!? Your nasty comment does not even make sense. Are you really so STUPID that you can't read? Maybe you should reread the OP's original posting? Or are you just trying to stir up unnecessary conflict on this board that is normally quite civil? You need to read(or have someone explain them to you)the rules for using this board. The OP did not ask for your two-bit opinion/nasty comments. I realize it is not my place to police bad behavior on this board but you owe her (OP) an apology.
Old May 4th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Banned
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreux View Post
White Pantry,

What the hell is wrong with you!!!!!? :Are you really so STUPID that you can't read? you owe her (OP) an apology.
I apologize for any offence caused.

My suggestion of a long car journey, camping trip in a tent, a glass of wine. Its so romantic.

I have been reading comments on this site for years, but only recently signed up. I was afraid of being attacked in public on a forum, and having trolls hacking my account and stealing all my data. I should check my bank details online and maybe change my password. Even checking my online pictures as some people can hack them too. Why do this , I ask ?

I feel very bad now and then, and have had to speak with my kids Nanny about this in detail in bed last night. I feel bad and my nanny does too. She is from Poland and is very nice to me and my kids. She has advised me to not give the discussion much thought. I think she is correct and I will tell her over a hot chocolate later this evening when the Kids are in the land of dream's.
I wont have anyone blame Nanny for anything, she is a Gods-send to me.
Earlier today we were making daisy chains and wore them on our heads and danced around the back lawn area in a circle.and had some fun. Oh how we laughed. I think the kids enjoyed it also. Beautiful little things they are Oh How I love them.
I am reading a book at the moment, its all about a nice family. Julian Dick and Ann, George and Timmy the dog. I cannot remember the title of the book but it is very interesting and inspiring for me. nanny was reading it aloud to the Kids and I just picked up on it. What a delightful book. I have a doggie also. He is beautiful, and now I feel so much better. I have a nice life.
........., and thank you

Last edited by WhitePanty; May 4th, 2017 at 02:13 PM. Reason: spelling
Old May 5th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Banned
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePanty View Post
Julian Dick and Ann, George and Timmy the dog. I cannot remember the title of the book but it is very interesting and inspiring for me. nanny was reading it aloud to the Kids and I just picked up on it. What a delightful book.
Over a delicious Hot Chocolate last evening, I asked Nanny about the book.
Its by the delightful Enid Blyton and is called "The Famous Five".
Just in case anyone is interested (did receive 2 PM's asking about the book .)
Nanny is great at reading to the kids, and I delight in lying down beside her listening to her lovely accented words.
Its like an audio book, only warm.

Last edited by WhitePanty; May 5th, 2017 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Nanny is lovely