Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old February 8th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Af-Am Female Seeking Female Roommate

Hi,

My cruise is all set and I've resigned myself to paying, gulp, $1,400. However, I stumbled across this site and figured why not give it a shot?

My cruise is June 22-26 from NJ to Bermuda, Anthem of the Seas (Royal). If you're interested in rooming, let me know by April 1. I'd want us to exchange pictures and maybe even do lunch before then.

I'm a professional African-American female (hetero, if you care), early 40s, neat, and would be willing to do dinner/nightclub together or be completely solo.

Thanks,
R.
Old February 27th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, im a African American single, traveler interested in the cruise to the Bermuda. I live in the Atlanta area. If interested you can reach me at sgolden12@gmail.com
Old February 28th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default First cruise:I

I'm interested in going but I live in Florida.Where in Jersey are you from? And what is your age group? I'm from Jersey and also still have alot of family there.

My cruise is all set and I've resigned myself to paying, gulp, $1,400. However, I stumbled across this site and figured why not give it a shot?

My cruise is June 22-26 from NJ to Bermuda, Anthem of the Seas (Royal). If you're interested in rooming, let me know by April 1. I'd want us to exchange pictures and maybe even do lunch before then.

I'm a professional African-American female (hetero, if you care), early 40s, neat, and would be willing to do dinner/nightclub together or be completely solo.

Thanks,
R.[/QUOTE]