Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old October 13th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool Looking to split cabin on NCL Escape Nov. 26-Dec. 3

Heya, never done this before, but my friend bailed and I'm now trying to find someone to split a room with on the NCL Escape (Nov. 26-Dec. 3 Eastern Caribbean). I'm a 30yo, easygoing, gay male who's just looking to split the room to save money. Planning on getting a balcony room, with free unlimited drink package and stateroom gratuities included for both passengers, Lemme know if anyone is interested...
Old October 13th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdemp2ku View Post
Heya, never done this before, but my friend bailed and I'm now trying to find someone to split a room with on the NCL Escape (Nov. 26-Dec. 3 Eastern Caribbean). I'm a 30yo, easygoing, gay male who's just looking to split the room to save money. Planning on getting a balcony room, with free unlimited drink package and stateroom gratuities included for both passengers, Lemme know if anyone is interested...
Any chance you would be interested in a 2 week Caribbean cruise with Celebrity? It sails Nov 27th to Dec 11th. Cabin mate would be with a 27 year old straight male.
Old October 14th, 2016, 02:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Oh, I'd love to be able to join you, that itinerary looks amazing (i love the Dutch islands), but unfortunately i can't take off more than a week at a time from work. Good luck finding someone for the cruise though...