Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old July 20th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Admiral

Default 7D Norwegian Sky in August includes drinks $578

Hi new friends! =)

Looking for someone to come along for a 7 day cruise out of Miami on the NCL Sky. They usually do 3 & 4 day trips so this would be a b2b. Basically doing one cruise and staying on for the next one. I find this has several advantages for example being able to miss an activity/show and seeing it the next leg. Also there is a nice port day in Miami between. Go to the beach, aquarium, or just enjoy the quite empty ship while no one is on board yet.

In addition drinks are included on the Sky so it's way cheaper than doing a 7D and paying for the beverage package. I'm not usually a super heavy drinker but it's nice to not have to worry about the price when you grab a beer, martini, or margarita; whatever floats your boat.

Dates are flexible but sooner is better for me.
Aug 19-26: 628+tax
Aug 22-29: 608+tax
Aug 26-Sept 2: $578+tax

I would consider other ships but have not found any close in price. I've also got some NCL deposits down already that would be nice to use. Open to any age/race/or gender as long as you don't snore and are a nice person. We can hang out, just eat together, or not spend any time together however it works out is fine. Might be fun to even get 3 solos together then it's even cheaper.

Post or PM me if interested.

BOOKED: Holland Oosterdam May 25; 7N ship, 4N Anchorage, 6N Denali, 5N Denver
11 cruises in 2012, 90 nights at sea visiting 15 countries
8 cruises in 2013, 56 nights at sea visiting 7 countries
Old July 20th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerospace View Post
Hi new friends! =)

Looking for someone to come along for a 7 day cruise out of Miami on the NCL Sky. They usually do 3 & 4 day trips so this would be a b2b. Basically doing one cruise and staying on for the next one. I find this has several advantages for example being able to miss an activity/show and seeing it the next leg. Also there is a nice port day in Miami between. Go to the beach, aquarium, or just enjoy the quite empty ship while no one is on board yet.

In addition drinks are included on the Sky so it's way cheaper than doing a 7D and paying for the beverage package. I'm not usually a super heavy drinker but it's nice to not have to worry about the price when you grab a beer, martini, or margarita; whatever floats your boat.

I would consider other ships but have not found any close in price. I've also got some NCL deposits down already that would be nice to use. Open to any age/race/or gender as long as you don't snore and are a nice person. We can hang out, just eat together, or not spend any time together however it works out is fine. Might be fun to even get 3 solos together then it's even cheaper.

Hello,
My name is Drea I am looking to cruise but have know one to go with, I notice you are planning a trip but I didn't see where you was going.
Old July 20th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Admiral

It would be Great Stirrup Cay, Grand Bahama Island, and Nassau for 2 days August 19-26. The other dates are Grand Bahama Island for 2 days, and Nassau for 2 days.

Similar but I prefer the first one for more variety.

Old July 20th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerospace View Post
Hi new friends! =)

Old July 20th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

the first one sound fine to me how can I speak to you better, my phone number is 5305666327 thanks
Drea
Old July 22nd, 2016, 07:01 AM
Admiral

Still looking for cruisemate, it's a great deal. Anyone interested?

Old July 22nd, 2016, 11:35 AM
First Mate

Default Cruise from Florida

Hello Admiral: I'm interested. Please give me a call at 727-545-3416. I have seen your posts before and you seem to have a nice approach. I am a non-snorer, considerate, and easy going. We can spend some time together or not whatever is comfortable and have a nice cruise either way.

Thanks, Pete
Tampa Bay
Old July 24th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Early August

Hello. You mentioned that you are flexible with dates and the sooner the better. Are you looking to do any cruising for ships that leave between August 6th-8th? Thanks.