Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old May 28th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default UK Senior Lady 64 seeking company

Looking any companion to share expenses to any cruise.
Contact by phone, to discuss it further. I live in London.
Kind regards,
Janina
+447727275662
Old May 30th, 2016, 04:34 AM
Familiar Face

Looking for someone to share a cabin on the Crystal Serenity from San Diego to Tahiti, 11 days, leaving San Diego on November 26, 2016, with the San Diego Cinema Society. Me: mature female, non-smoker. Interested?
Old May 30th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Janina,

I am interested in finding someone compatible to cruise with. I have cruised over 20 times and would like to do 20 more. Hope I hear from you and would enjoy corresponding via email. I am older than you and consider myself a responsible gentleman. I do not smoke and would like to think I have no bad habits. I am easy going, enjoy the opportunity to share a cruise with someone other than myself. If interested and have any questions about my post, please email me at: sr43144@gmail.com. Best to you and your search for a cabin mate.
Old May 31st, 2016, 06:44 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Are you only interested in departing from London or the UK? I'm in California.
Old May 31st, 2016, 06:55 PM
Familiar Face

What regions are of interest to you?
Old May 31st, 2016, 08:59 PM
Familiar Face

Long cruises with Holland?75 man from LA,preisler_barth@yahoo.com
Old June 18th, 2016, 05:26 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to Frankiel23
Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarmal View Post
Kind regards,
Janina
+447727275662

I'm interested I'm 45 year old Irish lady. I love cruising are you on facebook
Old June 23rd, 2016, 05:23 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hi Janina. Am looking to go to see the Norwegian Ffords in August 2016. Najmun

Quote:
Originally Posted by srcruiser View Post
Hi Janina,

I am interested in finding someone compatible to cruise with. I have cruised over 20 times and would like to do 20 more. Hope I hear from you and would enjoy corresponding via email. I am older than you and consider myself a responsible gentleman. I do not smoke and would like to think I have no bad habits. I am easy going, enjoy the opportunity to share a cruise with someone other than myself. If interested and have any questions about my post, please email me at: sr43144@gmail.com. Best to you and your search for a cabin mate.
Old June 25th, 2016, 05:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I am 76 male from India. I love to travel and would like to to Scandinavian countries

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarmal View Post
Kind regards,
Janina
+447727275662
Old June 25th, 2016, 05:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Male 76 from India

I would like to join u for cruise to Scandinavian countries in sept.
Old June 25th, 2016, 08:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default kumar

I am 76 years old Male. I am keen to travel to Scandinavion countries in Sept/Oct. I shall be glad to hear from interested Cruse Mate to share twin sharing cabin to share expenses.
I am a retired business man and love to go to cruise.
Old June 25th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi would you be interested in carribbean cruise on 18 th december 2016 on Royal carribean Jewel of the seas cruise.
I am a 50 year old male and have done family and friends also travelling on same.
Fly from uk to carribean
Old July 5th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Familiar Face

any one wanna share tranatlantic cruising on qm2 24 july i need to avoid double charge .i am male 38 years old have been cruising 5 times rely at
tonidani19@gmail.com
Old July 7th, 2016, 04:31 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by srcruiser View Post
Hi Janina,

I am from India aged 76 and would like to go for any cruise to share the expenses. I am grand father with 2 grand children. Clean habits no smoking vegitarian and fun loving.
Old August 4th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Familiar Face

Hello , I am a non-smoker, very light drinker ( only in social situations ) no drugs, fit and healthy, active 64yo white straight male,retired school teacher. I can take or leave night life but rather take it with a good dancing partner, cause I like to dance mostly CW and Latin but can fake almost anything. Into sight seeing, travel, kayaking, scuba or snorkeling,and going to the gym workouts and will try about anything once. I want to take in most of the activities on board and on shore. This is my first cruise but want to do more want to see Alaska and S. America next year. I am looking for a cruise mate to share expenses.. I want to take the cruises either HA out of SD or Princess out of LA on Dec 5 and go thru Panama to FL then rent a car and drive to DC to spend Xmas with my Daughter and granddaughter..You could also join me in the leisurely ride up the coast to DC if interested and take in some sights.My email is gohtraw2008@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you...