Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old March 21st, 2016, 05:24 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default NCL EPIC April 17-24 Mediterrenean Europe Barcelona - Barcelona 7 Days

I am looking to book asap Inside room preferred on the NCL EPIC Ship from Barcelona for 7 Days.

I will be on that ship the week before and found a cruisemate on here. Would like to stay on it. Iti see below. Prices keep changes so we have to decide when to book.

VTG #16134

I am looking to avoid double payment and happy with Inside cabin. I am Platinum with NCL and experienced Cruise/Cabin mate. This is a strictly sharing purposes and no other intention. I did that before and found nice people on here to travel with.

For me most important is to find somebody nonsnoring. Nonsmoker would be preferred. Otherwise i am neat, respectful and considerate and can do activities together such as Eating, port excursions on own or organized or going together to shows or entertainment at ship. I am sure i also need some private time for myself :_)

I am on a sabbatical time now off from work and this why looking into longer cruises. End 30' very cruiseexperienced sporty, healthy living attitude, non smoking non snoring and neat. Acadamic background working in the IT Industry.

i suggest getting in touch really quickly and having a chat on skype sapp or Facetime Audio/Video. I am based in Germany so 6-9 hours difference to consider.

I book with Crucon Outlet in US.

please email me directly at Deckdivacologne@gmail.com

ITINERARY

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART
Sun Apr 17 Barcelona, Spain 6:00pm
Mon Apr 18 At Sea
Tue Apr 19 Naples (Capri), Italy 7:00am 7:00pm
Wed Apr 20 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 6:00am 7:00pm
Thu Apr 21 Florence / Pisa (Livorno), Italy 7:00am 7:00pm
Fri Apr 22 Cannes, France 8:00am 6:00pm
Sat Apr 23 Marseille, France 7:00am 4:00pm
Sun Apr 24 Barcelona, Spain 5:00am