Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old March 4th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Norwegian Escape any March and April 2016 Date Roommate needed

I am looking to go on the Norwegian Escape any March Sailing for an Inside Cabin and looking for Roommate. See the Dates at the bottom.

VTG has just fantastic offers and i would like to book it asap to finalize my travelplans - I am Platinum with NCL and would pass my Champagne and invite to a free speciality Diner at Moderno or Italian or French Restaurant my Roommate.

I am looking to avoid double payment and happy with Inside cabin. I am anexperienced Cruise/Cabin mate with female or male. This is a strictly sharing purposes and no other intention. I did that before and found nice people on here to travel with.

For me most important is to find somebody nonsnoring. Nonsmoker would be preferred. Otherwise i am neat, respectful and considerate and can do activities together such as Eating, port excursions on own or organized or going together to shows or entertainment at ship. I am sure i also need some private time for myself :_)

As this is caribbean i am expecting more party at the ship than on Transatlantics or Repositioning. As i am a social drinker and would also ask my roommate to be a considerate person - not to come back superlate in the moring drunken :_)

I am an End 30's very cruiseexperienced sporty, healthy living attitude, non smoking non snoring and neat Female - World traveled. Acadamic background working in the IT Industry.

i suggest getting in touch really quickly and having a chat on skype with video or call with Whats App. I am based in Germany so 6-9 hours difference to consider - should not be a problem.

I book with Crucon Outlet in US if they do not have this prices VTG is okay
either to book.

please email me directly at Deckdivacologne@gmail.com to avoid delay.

Looking forward to hear from you

Here are the dates i am looking at

Mar 26 - Apr 2 Norwegian Escape 5.0 $1,209 $499

Apr 2- Apr 9 Norwegian Escape 5.0 $1,209 $449

Apr 9 - Apr 16 Norwegian Escape 5.0 $1,209 $449

Apr 16 - Apr 23 Norwegian Escape $449

Apr 23 - April 30 Norwegian Escape $449

Apr 30 - may 7 Norwegian Escape $449

all prices are per person inside cabin + tax/fees + gratuities offer will be created by VTG or other Travelagent
Old March 13th, 2016, 06:51 AM
Cruise Maniac

Topic closed I am booked on NCL Epic Europe 10 days out of Barcelona