Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old September 24th, 2015, 11:01 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to Iguana
Default Nov/Dec. 17 day or 14 day or both South America

31 day total. One or other or both???
17 day San Diego - Chile 600$ ish or
14 day Chile - Buenos ares 900$ish
Anybody interested before prices maybe go up? Asap!
Old September 25th, 2015, 07:50 AM
Familiar Face

You need to provide more info if you are wanting replays.
Old September 25th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Familiar Face

What info would you like? I gave cruise basic info. If u have any interest whatsoever in either of those cruises I will be happy to provide more. What would you like to know? I'm female, mid age, will travel with male or female, any age, straight or gay, looking for roommate to share cost- not a date. Non smoker, light drinker, will do stuff together or not. Prefer non snorer an no alcoholics. Thanks, let me know if you are interested to know more or have specific questions.
Old September 29th, 2015, 08:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! I'm seriously interested, i.e., am almost ready to book and go by myself on the 31 day version (really want to see Patagonia). I'm female, 62 but active and youthful and I've spent the past 2 years traveling around the world. I'm very easy-going and flexible, would love someone compatible to share the cost. If you haven't found someone already, get back to me and let's see if we want to make this happen. Sara
Old September 29th, 2015, 08:08 PM
Familiar Face

Hi. Crap. Wish I'd gotten this sooner. I just booked solo yesterday. I felt the same way. Had it on hold, decent solo price. Finally decided to suck it up an just go. 31 days. If u decide to go anyway- let me know. We can meet, hang out an maybe plan something in future. I'd even be up for a precruise room share or after cruise transportation. I am flying back to lax after disembarkation - wanted to stay a few days but didn't want to solo. Fyi- I did air search on tripadvisor an got a Priceline return flight to lax for 620
I live in ms but visiting az friend before heading home. We r u located? Thanks for messaging- let me know if u decide to go!
f
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarap View Post
Hi! I'm seriously interested, i.e., am almost ready to book and go by myself on the 31 day version (really want to see Patagonia). I'm female, 62 but active and youthful and I've spent the past 2 years traveling around the world. I'm very easy-going and flexible, would love someone compatible to share the cost. If you haven't found someone already, get back to me and let's see if we want to make this happen. Sara
Old September 29th, 2015, 08:14 PM
Familiar Face

Fyi. It was a better deal with obc, extras , etc to book as 2 cruises.
Old September 29th, 2015, 09:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi -

I asked if I could add someone if I booked solo and later found someone who wanted to go along, and they said yes. I haven't booked yet - I got distracted with some other stuff and didn't get to call. If you're interested, why don't you find out if you can split your solo booking? If the answer is yes, get back to me ASAP and we can talk more - it would be nice to have that extra $$ for shore excursions etc. I have been traveling but am at a home base of sorts in Utah and will be visiting friends in California on the way down to San Diego. I'll send you a private message with my email address.

Sara