Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old February 3rd, 2015, 09:55 PM
Familiar Face

Default Travel With Alan

Travel With Alan
Travel

Travel With Alan
Today at 8:36 PM

To

me

This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view.

Dear Traveler:

Greetings from gray and gloomy Lynnwood, Washington. I am finally going to be home for a solid month…….and I picked February in Seattle…..oh well!

I flew back to Seattle on Saturday night with a big part of the group. Even our Seattle group members flew home on several flights but we all seemed to land in Seattle at the exact same time! I decided last Tuesday that, rather than flying home and then flying back three days later, I would just stay in New Orleans and wait for my group to return. I was at the pier bright and early on Saturday morning to greet our returning cruisers. Some of the people got on buses for a city tour and then to the airport. Those with the earlier flights, who already had their city tour before the cruise, went straight to the airport.

Everyone coming off the cruise reported having a great time. They did have to skip the private island, Coco Cay, due to the high winds but otherwise, they had a great time……especially since the ship was short 700 guests……there were no lines or waiting for anything and the service was incredible!

Now I’m home until March 8th, when I fly down to Phoenix to cheer on the Mariners in Spring Training!

A while back, I told you about a cruise that was under $100 a day…..INCLUDING AIR. Thirty years ago, these were hard to find. These days it’s almost impossible……until today! Not only did I find a cruise with a great itinerary to very exotic ports of call but, for our clients on the West Coast, a cruise with very little flying involved. I hope you can join our group on this very special cruise to the exotic South Pacific!
Join our group on April 14th as you fly from Seattle (or one of many cities across the U.S. and Canada……please call us for the rate from your city), to San Diego, California. In San Diego, you will board Holland America Line’s ms Statendam for a 34-night/35-day cruise to Hawaii, Kiribati, and French Polynesia!

Upon your arrival in San Diego, you will have a very short transfer to the Port of San Diego, where you will board the ms Statendam. From San Diego, you will cruise to:

v Hilo, Hawaii

v Lahaina, Hawaii

v Cross the International Dateline

v Tabuaran (Fanning Island), Kiribati

v Cross the Equator

v Bora Bora, French Polynesia

v Raiatea, Society Islands, French Polynesia

v Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia

v Moorea, French Polynesia

v Avatoru, Rangiroa, French Polynesia

v Taiohae, Nuku Hiva, French Polynesia

v Cross the Equator

v San Diego, California

v Port Angeles, Washington

v Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

v Seattle, Washington

WOW! This is actually the perfect cruise itinerary because getting to these cities by flying would take a long time and be very expensive. With this cruise, your floating hotel, the ms Statendam will take you right to each of these spectacular, unspoiled islands. And……for those living on the West Coast, especially those living in Washington State, you can come home and have just a short flight (or for some, even a drive) home. Actually, no matter where you live in the US or Canada, this is the best way to see this very special part of the world.

As usual…..and like I mentioned at the beginning of this part of my e-mail, the best part about this cruise is the price…..Just $2999 per person, based on double occupancy, INCLUDING AIR! Government taxes and port expenses of $435.81 are additional. We even have upgrades up to an obstructed view stateroom for just $135 per person, for the entire 34 nights and up to a full ocean-view stateroom with a picture window for just $250 per person. Vista Suites and Neptune Suites are also available, upon request. This price includes the air from Seattle to San Diego, the airport to pier transfer in San Diego, and the 34-night cruise to the South Pacific. Again, for those living in other cities, across the U.S. and Canada, please call us for the rate from your city. For this price, you can’t afford to stay home!

To reserve your spot on this very special cruise, give our office a call at:

1-855-885-9252

Have a great week and stay warm.

Sincerely,

Alan Schiller

Group Coordinator

Dear Possible Cruisemate;

Any interests in sharing a cabin on this cruise with me? WSM 69. snores, dances, shows and eats are my favorite things to do on the ship. Keep cabin neat along with the cabin stewart and tidy with my things. Just sharing cabin costs as required by Alan's travels. Contact me asap as these trips go fast! Thanks Jim