Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old May 16th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Familiar Face

Default seeking a cruise companion

Hi,
I'm 61 yo male, non-smoker, an experienced cruiser (9 cruises so far), very quiet and easy to get along person, clean and well-organized; looking for m/f cruise companion to share the cabin, so we can both avoid paying single surcharge.
Currently, I have in mind Holland America 7-night cruise from Quebec City, Canada to Boston, MA in June 2013. I'm also very flexible to other suggestions.
For a potential female companion: I am a good dancer and love to dance; my favorite is Argentine Tango. I live in Newark, NJ and work for telecom company.
Old May 27th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Familiar Face

Hi my name is Jillian, your ad sounds fantastic. I am a 62 year old Australian women travelling around the USA on an 8 weeks holiday with my son and daughter in law and I have decided that I also want to experience a cruise to the Caribbean while I am on that side of the world. The cruise I have selected is the Royal Caribbean cruise to the South Caribbean leaving San Juan on the 24th August for 7 days. I would like to find a cruise partner to share costs as well as friendship. Please let me know if this interests you. Kind regards, Jillian
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Arkasha,
How do you think of the Oasis of the Seas on June 15?
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Jillian,
Thank you for responding to my post. Unfortunately, this year I already took a cruise to South Caribbean and want to use the remainder of my vacation on something different. What would you say about New England/Canada or North Europe (Norway). If you plan to cruise in 2014, what do you think about South America cruises, e.g. from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso? Best regards, Arkasha.
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Clarice,
Thank you very much for responding to my post. I looked at your proposal. Unfortunately, I already took a cruise this year to So Caribbean, and want to use the remainder of my vacation days on something else. Additionally, I may have problems with airfare on such short notice (June 15th). What about New England/Canada or North Europe (Norway)? Also, would you consider South American cruise in 2014? Best regards, Arkasha (Newark, NJ)
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hi would you be interested in the carribean cruise i think it is around june 18 to puerto rico turks and i think st thomas (looked at so many so confused) leaves out of new york city carnival i am swf 53 independent fun looking to cruise wo paying supplement have summers off been on 3 cruises before
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Familiar Face

70 SGM. Booked a cruise from Barcelona transatlantic to Galveston. 550$. Looking to share cost. Not looking for sex, just a cabin mate to share the single supplement cost. I will be staying Barcelona for a week or so before the cruise. If interested, get in touch at mark91324@gmail.com
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:41 AM
Familiar Face

Hi,
Thank you for responding to my post. Your suggested Carnival cruise from NYC on 6/18 sounds good, however, it requires to spend 7 vacation days. I have only 10 vacation days left this year and plan to take two one week cruises. Would it be possible if you reconsider your cruise suggestion and offer a cruise, which will take 5 vacation days (7-8 days in total, including Sa and Su)? What about cruises to New England? Please let me know. Best regards, Arkasha
Old May 31st, 2013, 11:40 AM
First Mate

Default Cruisemates Reply For Hal

Hello: I am interested in your post on Cruisemates. Please give me a call and we can discuss a possible cruise with Hal from Quebec City. I have been thinking about the same thing.

I live in Clearwater, Florida 727-545-3416 I am not using my answering service right now, so if you call and I am not at home, please try again later. I am 61years young and retired, so call anytime. Thanks, Pete