Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Deals. Cruise Questions and Answers! > Seeking Cruise Companion

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

Old August 4th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Familiar Face

Hello ,I am a non-smoker, very light drinker ( only in social situations ) no drugs, fit and healthy, active 64yo white straight male,retired school teacher. I can take or leave night life but rather take it with a good dancing partner, cause I like to dance mostly CW and Latin but can fake almost anything. Into sight seeing, travel, kayaking, scuba or snorkeling,and going to the gym workouts and will try about anything once. I want to take in most of the activities on board and on shore. This is my first cruise but want to do more. I am looking for a cruise mate to share expenses.. I want to take the cruises either HA out of SD or Princess out of LA on Dec 5 and go thru Panama to FL then rent a car and drive to DC to spend Xmas with my Daughter and granddaughter..You could also join me in the leisurely ride up the coast to DC if interested and take in some sights.My email is gohtraw2008@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you...
Old August 4th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default cruising in sept 4th out of miami if your interested 58 years old woman. from mass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joantorres View Post
on board with all your preferences
i prefer 15 days or more and make even 30 back to back. 72 .. I go for the food ..

quote=luvs to cruise;1040596]looking for someone to share cabin costs. I cruise at least twice a year and my last was dec. 2007 as a single, however, i would prefer to share costs this year so maybe i can squeeze 3 cruises in 2008.

I'm an early riser even if i stay out late, but don't care if you sleep in.

We can go our own way or may join each other for some activities, but not necessary.

I have only one real requirement and that is no men in the room.

Prefer caribbean destinations, but will consider others.
[/quote]

Last edited by ROBBEYROO26; August 4th, 2016 at 06:15 PM. Reason: didn't finish
Old August 4th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Looking for someone to share cabin on Sept 4th out of Miami on the norweigian..
please give me a shout
Old August 16th, 2016, 03:55 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joantorres View Post
On board with all your preferences
I prefer 15 days or more and make even 30 back to back. 72 .. I go for the food ..

QUOTE=luvs to cruise;1040596]Looking for someone to share cabin costs. I cruise at least twice a year and my last was Dec. 2007 as a single, however, I would prefer to share costs this year so maybe I can squeeze 3 cruises in 2008.

I'm an early riser even if I stay out late, but don't care if you sleep in.

We can go our own way or may join each other for some activities, but not necessary.

I have only one real requirement and that is no men in the room.

Prefer Caribbean destinations, but will consider others.
[/QUOTE]

ISO Cruisemate to split the cost of a 13 day Repositioning cruise in March 2017. Very good price. See post. Contact: Althea, aenontown@yahoo.com