Old August 12th, 2016, 03:36 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Entertainment/Activity Reservations

Hi All,

Getting ready to make some res. for shows, etc. on Allure and forgot how the system works. I see how to make the reservations. Onboard, how do we show that we have them when arriving at the individual venue. I don't seem to remember having physical tickets. Is it somehow encoded on our Seapass card? Also, I accessed the show reservations section of the website with my reservation number. However, I need to make show reservations for us as well as someone else on a linked reservation. Anyone have any idea how to do that? Thanks.
Old August 14th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

If the reservations are linked then the other names should be there when you get to Select Guests on the reservation page.
Old August 14th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

You should get your show tickets in your cabin once you are onboard....should be the first or second day....i

Message Boards Moderator
Old August 16th, 2016, 09:54 AM
First Mate

If you made your reservations online and they were confirmed there is nothing else you need to do. They will scan your sea pass card when you get to the show and it will show you have a reservation and they will let you in.