Old January 20th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Beginner

Default cpl looking for cruise mates

we are a cpl going on cruise from miami leaving feb 23rd carnival[triumph] looking for others to have fun with
Old January 21st, 2008, 06:32 PM
Admiral

Default Re: cpl looking for cruise mates

savy,

Quote:
Originally Posted by You
we are a cpl going on cruise from miami leaving feb 23rd carnival[triumph] looking for others to have fun with
You might want to post on the Carnival "Meet On Board" ("MOB") disucssion board. This board is for Royal Caribbean International (a different cruise line), and it is not the MOB section.

Norm.
Old January 21st, 2008, 06:44 PM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Dave the Wave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave the Wave

Sounds like trying to meet other swingers. I was on a cruise once and there was a group of swingers onboard. I was solo so had no one to swap but it was interesting to watch. I was surprised they were not the young pretty people I expected but mostly middle aged and frumpy.

Read and post cruise reviews

Song of America Dec '90
Starship Majestic May '89
Sovereign X 5
Majesty Jul '01
Enchantment X 4
Regal Empress Dec '02
Sensation '04
Mariner May '07 April '08
Grandeur Feb '08
Inspiration Oct '08
Radiance of the Seas Oct '10
Old January 21st, 2008, 10:45 PM
Admiral

AAaaawwww now Dave--these folks are just lonesome and looking for someone to play a friendly game of checkers with at night.
!!

Went to a swingers ball one night by myself--sneaked in as a waiter--when i got all my clothes off and they saw all the scars, etc. I had to run like hell just to get away with my hide intact. Considering those doing the chasing, I didn't think I looked that bad though.