Old September 28th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Beginner

Default Australia Female50 - Magic Happens met M / F comm 21st May

Ive cruised before and love it !
Are u interested in - Book together to share costs -
Princess Cruise - SYDNEY AUST to Stockholm (54days) or the (104 days ) returning to Sydney. May 2010 princess cruises....

I am a professional, - spiritual, fun loving, positive attitude to life and love, easy going, social drinker not heavy (no hangovers this way!) outside smoker, open to looking for love but happy as I am ....

Please email - deoptimo@gmail.com
Id love to share (save the single supplement) Sydney to Stockholmn - (54 days) or the (104days) return to Syndey ! commences 21st May 2010 ..... Cruising the world....Travel is my priority now, semi retired, fine wines, love of life and new experiences/people, miracles and my soulmate ...