Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Family Cruising

Family Cruising Discuss family cruising - kids programs, babysitting, infant care, etc.

Old January 21st, 2001, 10:48 PM
Brittany

Default Any teen been on Sensation or any FANTASY class sh

If you have been on the Sensation or Fantasy class ship (fantasy,paradise,etc.) then let me know about the TEEN facilities. Is there a special room for teens and also is there a lot of activities to do? thanks!

Brittany
Old January 29th, 2001, 11:17 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Any teen been on Sensation or any FANTASY clas

Were on the Sensation in '99 with our 13 year old. There was lots to do...actually I didn't see much of him. When we boarded they asked his age and gave him the location of the meet the teens night for his age group. He met kids his own age the first night and there was a group of four that hung together for the entire cruise. I believe the age groups for teens were 13-15 and 16-18. They had discos, movie nights, dinners. I don't know if you are a teen or not, but I can say its the only holiday when I didn't hear the old saying "I'm bored". Sailing again this summer and he can't wait.
Old January 30th, 2001, 05:56 PM
brittany

yes I am a teen. I am 15 and I am really excited too and I am more now that I know this! Thanks! You are a big help!
Old January 30th, 2001, 10:47 PM
Cruise Maniac

Glad to be of help. We're sailing this summer with our son (who is now 15 also) and he is SOOOO looking forward to a holiday where he doesn't have to be with his 'Mom and Dad' ALL the time. The one rule we enforce over and over again though is NEVER go into anyone's cabin and he's not allowed to EVER let anyone of his new friends into ours. I'm sure your folks will agree.

Enjoy your cruise and be responsible.
Old January 31st, 2001, 06:43 PM
brittany

Wendy,

Yes, that is what my parents have told me a million times! But I do understand that completely. I hope you have fun on your "voyage" and I am sure I will too! Thanks again!

Brittany
Old February 20th, 2001, 06:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

Brittany -

Are you booked on a cruise already. We're going 4-1-01 on the Sensation. I have two teenagers, a female, age 16 and a male, age 15. I'm sure they're concerned about what there is for them to do. My husband and I have been a cruise before, but this is their first trip.

Terri