Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > CruiseMates Group Cruises

CruiseMates Group Cruises Details about CruiseMates Group Cruises- Share the fun and anticipation with other CruiseMates sailing on them.

Old January 5th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Queen Victoria 89 nights Jan 2017

Cunard V702I leaving Southampton for 89 nights from 5 January to San Francisco arriving 4 April 2017 on board Queen Victoria
I am looking for a fun loving, 60+ female to share cabin costs.
I enjoy wining, dining and all forms of travel. I am a non-smoker and really easy going.
I would prefer a balcony cabin but don't mind one with an ocean view.
Old June 20th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am also interested in the same cruise, but afraid I am a 50 yr old male and may not be what you are looking for. I have been cruising for 30 yr with many in share cabin arrangements, thus am versed in the share cabin requirements. If you are curious or interested in corresponding further please drop me a line. The cruise is only 6 months away now and am currently looking at this and other options. I am just not in position to pay the full single occupancy fare for a singe cabin on this cruise and this may be a comfortable arrangement. Share your thoughts. Regards, Michael.