Old June 2nd, 2011, 09:46 AM
Familiar Face

Default Shuttle from Orlando AirPort to Port Canaveral

My husband and I would like to go on the Dream in March and are planning to go out the day prior and stay in Port Canaveral. We would like to know the most reasonable way to get from Orlando Air Port to Port Canaveral. Thank you
Old June 2nd, 2011, 10:10 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old June 2nd, 2011, 10:33 AM
Cruise Maniac

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Carnival has a shuttle bus that goes from the Orlando airport to Port Canaveral ( no cost). Check with your travel agent or Carnival to make sure, and to find out about departure times.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 12:22 PM
Captain

There is definately a cost for bus transport to the pier from MCO. I think its about $35 pp.
1999-Paradise
1999-Sun Princess
2002-Pride
2004-Pride
2006-Pride
2008-Valor and Glory
2009-Spirit and Splendor
2010-Freedom of the Seas and Mariner of the Seas
2010-Carnival Spirit
2011-Carnival Dream
2012-Allure of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas
Old June 2nd, 2011, 03:25 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by briguy View Post
There is definately a cost for bus transport to the pier from MCO. I think its about $35 pp.
You're probably right. It's been about 4 years since we took a cruise out of Port Canaveral. I don't specifically remember paying for the shuttle bus, so it was probably included in our payment for the cruise.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 03:31 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

If there is not a big price difference, I would do a private shuttle..With the cruise line shuttle you have to pick up at many termninals.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old June 2nd, 2011, 03:29 PM
Admiral

If you are flying in the day before your cruise, the cruiseline shuttles are not available. They only transfer passengers from the airport on cruise days. I highly recommend renting a car for the hour drive, very easy! We rent from Budget which is the closest to the port and they have a free port shuttle. You can go to Grills for dinner which is located at the port.

We have also used Cocoa Beach Shuttle service from Orlando and were very satisfied. Enjoy.

#36-Carnival Splendor 9/16/12
7 night Mexican Riviera
Retirement Celebration

#37-Allure of the Seas 11/11/12
7 night Eastern Caribbean

#38-Celebrity Solstice 4/8/13
17 night Tahiti -- Sydney-Honolulu
40th Anniversary Celebration

270 days at see; soon to be 302
Old March 13th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendlick View Post
My husband and I would like to go on the Dream in March and are planning to go out the day prior and stay in Port Canaveral. We would like to know the most reasonable way to get from Orlando Air Port to Port Canaveral. Thank you
Hello there, Wendlick. Like a huge fan of the cruises and a guy who needs almost every year transportation to Port Canaveral I always gladly recommend the services Private Orlando Airport (MCO) to Port Canaveral Transportation[/url] . At first I was not quite sure what shall I do to find the right transportation service to the port. I found it at google. It offers various private transportation services to many different destinations: from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral, Disney World Parks, Orlando Resorts and more. Personally I liked the trip. It was safe and convenient. The drivers are real professionals and I could not expect more. My entire family was satisfied and happy what was the most important thing for me. Since then I became their regular and ordinary customer. This year I am planning to use their services again to the Port Canaveral where NASA will host events for the 50th anniversary of space exploration. If you need more information about their services you can get a quote on their website or find them on Facebook or Twitter.

Last edited by storybookcruises.com; September 7th, 2016 at 12:36 AM.
Old September 6th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Welcome Newcomer

This thread is really helpful to me. I am looking for a shuttle to take me from the MCO airport and into Port Canaveral. It's amazing the things you can find on the net!