View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2006, 10:35 AM
katluc katluc is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Richmond, Texas
Posts: 322

I also had to send in a raised seal certificate. I had orginally sent in the notorized copy of my daughter's birth certificate, and it was only issued for a year. They said I had to re-send with a raised seal for the expiration date to be changed.

Reply With Quote