View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Candy Harrington
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Quadriplegic wishing to cruise

If you are talking about a hoyer-type life, yes in many cases you can have those in your room. You have to arrange for (and pay for) the rental of it, but it is possible on some cruise lines. Consult the special services dept. Also be sure to ask if they have platform beds. Many cruise lines do. Perhaps they can make an exception for you (and have an open frame bed), if you need a hoyer-type lift.

Reply With Quote