View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2017, 02:11 AM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by zydecocruiser View Post
Expenses for medical deductions will be phased out over the next 2-3 years. This will include assisted living and nursing home expenses. The elderly are going to be hit very hard and Trump Care Death Squads will kill them off even earlier. For those who whined about Obamacare premiums not being deductible, are you happy with what you get now?

MAGA - Morons Are Governing America
Thank you for reminding me why I'm so happy to be living outside the USA.
My Japanese full Medical and Dental insurance costs me about US$500 per year, with full coverage for everything, my choice on any Dentist, Doctor or Hospital, with a 10% co-pay on ridiculously low fees. My last medical check-up cost me US$1.60.
If I ever manage to spend more than US$1,000 on medical/dental in one year (which is nearly impossible), I can deduct the full amount from my income taxes - which are a flat 10%.

What ever happened to that promise that you could file your US income taxes on a postcard? I guess they forgot about that.

In Japan at the end of the year, I am not required to file anything.
Instead, the government sends me a receipt and a thank you note for paying my 10% that was deducted during the year.

There seems to be some advantage living in a country that is not busy threatening, bombing, and invading other countries. Spend all that money at home instead.
Didn't your new president promise that he was going to something like that?
Maybe he forgot.