View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendlick View Post
My husband and I would like to go on the Dream in March and are planning to go out the day prior and stay in Port Canaveral. We would like to know the most reasonable way to get from Orlando Air Port to Port Canaveral. Thank you
Hello there, Wendlick. Like a huge fan of the cruises and a guy who needs almost every year transportation to Port Canaveral I always gladly recommend the services Private Orlando Airport (MCO) to Port Canaveral Transportation[/url] . At first I was not quite sure what shall I do to find the right transportation service to the port. I found it at google. It offers various private transportation services to many different destinations: from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral, Disney World Parks, Orlando Resorts and more. Personally I liked the trip. It was safe and convenient. The drivers are real professionals and I could not expect more. My entire family was satisfied and happy what was the most important thing for me. Since then I became their regular and ordinary customer. This year I am planning to use their services again to the Port Canaveral where NASA will host events for the 50th anniversary of space exploration. If you need more information about their services you can get a quote on their website or find them on Facebook or Twitter.

Last edited by storybookcruises.com; September 7th, 2016 at 12:36 AM.