Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrangi
Quote:
Originally Posted by funmaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrangi
Quote:
Originally Posted by briguy
With all these Splendor cruises we better see some good reviews. Ferrangi, since youre first up we expect yours to be a good one. Then we can compare to our own and see how much is actually true. Pics would be good too but I know you will have that part covered.
Yes, I will have plenty of pics.... I'm thinking (based on my last 2 cruises) a cruise would have to be extremly bad for me to give it a bad review... I mean, I'm pretty darn happy just not having to get up and go to work. The fact that I don't have to go to work AND I'm on a cruiseship... well everything else is gravy...
So is it pretty easy to post pics? It looks like I would go to photo gallery. I hope my daughter helps me post pictures on cruisemates. You guys are getting me excited, I already want to plan my next cruise, but I should wait until after this cruise i guess.
Not necessarily, if you have the funds and the time, I say book it.. I would If I had the money and time, only I'm not booking the next one 8 months in advance, that's too much waiting for me.... I'm more of a spur of the moment kinda girl....
I have to book in advance or I wouldn't go. I am definitely not a spur of the moment girl. I have to plan plan plan. I noticed the prices on my cruise pretty much stayed the same throughout the last 6 months which means it was not necessary to book the early saver. Oh well...we are getting closer and closer.